Thursday, December 18, 2008

17/12/2008

  • Went to Pyramid to meet college mates in Carl's Junior. Gosh, I don't even know where the heck is Carl's Junior... LOL! But I managed to find it. Guys, I'm sorry, I was late!
  • Supposed to go for skating but due to the cleaning in progress and the small crowd of people, we ended up for a movie while Jie Jie went skating and Ivan paid a visit to dentist. LOL! My dear FeiFei 1 - Suat Lin and his bro, Pinny ( who has the potential to become FeiFei too :P) got to go back early so we decided to watch a movie before going back.
  • Watched Los and Faun which is a malay movie introduced by my dear FeiFei 4 - Vliang. The movie was okay. Okay only lar, the storyline is rather bored.
  • Went to the arcade to meet Samson and George. Then follow Sam back to Eng Ann.
  • Went to a restaurant which I don't remember the name to have dinner in Jalan Kapar.
  • Went to Banting to have another round of dinner with Uncles and Aunties.
  • Back to home.
  • Surf net for a while and sleep at 4am.
And yeah, that's how I spent my day. Nothing special ;)

No comments: