Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back to College

Ahhhhh, holidays are ending soon, so soon, in a few hours time!! Need to get my arse back to college for another 5 days then I'll be having another eleven days to do my revision - 10th Oct - 20th Oct. Then the week after next is AS FINALS...FINALS!!!! ( wish me luck =] )

Oh yeah, NO MORE PROCRASTINATION and SLACKING AWAY because TIME is really running out... Time flies...

And all I need to do is go far far far far far away from the computer!

Friends out there, don't try to distract me or try to lure me to go out okay?! You know I get distracted easily, don't you? hehehe. Don't worry, I'll catch up with you guys right after my AS FINALS!!!!! Be patient yeah ;P And please don't forget to wish me luck, pray hard for me if you're free. I'd be thankful if you do, if you didn't, at least wish me luck and there would be enough for me. Hahaha.

Will update soon =)

No comments: