Monday, October 6, 2008

Comments

I posted "struggling for her AS finals." last week in Facebook but there wasn't any comment and just now I retyped the same sentence for my status in Facebook and here's the comments I've received. I didn't actually expect anyone to leave a comment. But there goes I've received 19 comments (including mine) from unexpected ones. Haha, thanks anyway ;)

Here's my comments from my bro, Shung Lee, Valerie Wearn, Suat Lin, Choo Ling Jiejie and I.

Shyanne is struggling for her AS FINALS!!!
8:47pm - 19 Comments
Eric Tan at 9:06pm October 6
concentrate and focus, keep yourself away from the computer then you will not be struggling.
Shung Lee at 9:11pm October 6
do everything the opposite of wat ur bro did. you will pass with flying rainbow colours!
Shyanne Kelly Tan at 9:12pm October 6
我正在艰苦奋斗
Eric Tan at 9:13pm October 6
stop giving bad influence to my sister!!
Shung Lee at 9:13pm October 6
??
Shung Lee at 9:14pm October 6
i didnt ask her to drink also? :/
Eric Tan at 9:14pm October 6
now you know the pain not knowing Chinese, consult your sister!
LOL
Shung Lee at 9:14pm October 6
i'm sure she agreed with what i said. in mandarin :P
Eric Tan at 9:15pm October 6
LOL...EXACTLY!!!
hahahahahaha
Shung Lee at 9:18pm October 6
hahahahahaha i dont need mandarin classes. only my intuition! hahahahahahaha
Eric Tan at 9:20pm October 6
dont delete your comments, i am sure many people will find it funny!
Valerie Wearn at 9:21pm October 6
lol...yes it is~~
SuatLin Teh at 9:22pm October 6
kelly we r having the same prob. n i'm still slacking. lol
Eric Tan at 9:24pm October 6
hi-5 valerie, *piak*
Valerie Wearn at 9:27pm October 6
haha '5' man!!
Shung Lee at 9:28pm October 6
*sweats*
ChooLing Phua at 10:41pm October 6
lol...
ChooLing Phua at 10:42pm October 6
kelly... gambateh.. jie jie support u morally...
i bring u go drink n eat after your exam!!
call me ok?
hugs.. ;p
Shyanne Kelly Tan at 11:37pm October 6
Eric Tan @ Poppy / Kupi - Don't worry. m studying smart now. I'm with my computer, reading some notes from here :P
Shung Lee - Chinese is important. Your intuition goes wrong in this case. =]
Valerie Wearn - How did you manage to get what my chinese comment mean? Hehe, you must have asked someone. hahaha
Suat Lin - Stop slacking, don't go swimming. Study Smart !!
Jie, I'll text you when I'm done with my papers =)
Thanks for all the comments. *cant stop laughing* Hugs.. =D

I couldn't stop laughing after reading it. Hahaha...

Will update soon =)

No comments: